- Quinoa, Cooked1/2 CupsIn a pot, add 1/4 cup quina with 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Tomato, Diced1/4 Cups
- Green Bell Pepper, Diced2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cut eggplant in half, longwise
3. Add a drizzle of olive oil to the cut side of the eggplant
4. Place cut eggplant on a baking tray face down (skin side up). Use a baking sheet or grease the pan.
5. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until soft.
6. When ready, set aside to let cool.
7. In the mean time, cook 1/4 cup quinoa with 1/2 cup water.
8. Dice tomatoes and bell peppers.
9. As quinoa cools, scrape the inside of the eggplant with a spoon.
10. Mix tomatoes, bell peppers and quinoa together with lemon juice.
11. Stuff eggplant with quinoa salad and top with avocado