- Kidney Beans (1 Can)15 Ounces
- Cauliflower Rice1 Cups
- Grated Medium Zucchini1
- Nutritional Yeast1 Tablespoons
- Pink Himalayan Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Chili Flakes1/2 Teaspoons
- Dried Minced Onion1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric1/2 Teaspoons
- Coriander1/2 Teaspoons
- Basil1/2 Teaspoons
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoons
1)Preheat the oven to 440 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment.
2)Grate the zucchini.
3)In a medium bowl, add the rinsed and drained kidney beans and mash with a fork until they are mostly mashed but there are still some chunks.
4)To the same bowl, add the grated zucchini and the cauliflower rice (I used frozen) and mix thoroughly.
5)Add all of the seasonings to the mixture and stir again.
6)Slightly dampen hands and then roll the “meatball” mixture into small class and place on the baking sheet, it should be sticky but hold it’s shape.
7) Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
8)Allow them to cool for at least 10-15 minutes before removing from the baking sheet to avoid sticking and pulling them apart, if you take them off immediately they may fall apart, but if they are allowed time to set then they won’t.
9)Enjoy! Perfect for some pasta , salad, or anything else!